Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fuck you, excesses of bureaucracy. I don’t mean it in the sense that ‘I hope you score’. In the end the blame's on me because I failed to log every movement that I made. I should have probably logged in that logbook that I am logging something into that logbook. And so on. Then it will be given to Big Brother and he will process it, and he will Prozess me and will be under house arrest of an undisclosed amount of time, and for that undisclosed amount of time details regarding the trial will be undisclosed to me. ‘The Law is attracted by guilt.’ Therefore I am surely at fault, because the Law was attracted to me, because I was guilty. And all this time Big Brother knows everything that I have done because I have faithfully recorded my movements in that logbook, except for the time when I was exasperated and exhausted and didn't even bother to write a thing. Big Brother knows me completely, while I know nothing about him. He would in one swift stroke strike me with his judgment, and because of my guilt I will be executed.

‘Like a dog!’, they’d say with glee.

2 comments:

Lyza said...

Many eyes watch each singular movement.

Of course, they see different things. Or, what they want to see.

Anonymous said...

napaka-1984.

"Like a dog!"